Scenar Coolum uses SCENAR Technology:
SCENAR (Self-Controlled-Energo-Neuro-Adaptive-Regulator) – Professional Device is Listed as a Therapeutic Medical Device – TGA listed ARTG 101703
SCENAR therapy operates on two physiological principles:
1. The body has its own healing capabilities, and
2. Homeostasis, a process of self-regulation that maintains health.
In 1986 the offspring of a secret military Soviet project finally emerged into the public domain after nearly 20 years of development behind closed doors. One of the results of work created by a leading Russian Radio-Engineering Institute was a device that is altering dramatically the way healthcare is delivered throughout the world.
Russian scientists were asked to devise a way of treating health problems during space flights because, with all urine recycled as drinking water, taking drugs was out of the question. What they developed was a scanning system that can detect and treat health problems by working the body’s energy systems.
The SCENAR devices are handheld devices placed on the skin which stimulate the nerve-energy, which send out signals stimulating the nerve pathways throughout the body. It support the body’s own healing mechanisms and aids in restoring the nervous system’s ability to communicate with all the organ and tissues throughout the body – teaching the body to heal itself. This technology is non-invasive and works directly and dynamically via bio-feedback.
The SCENAR device will be placed lightly against your skin until a tingling sensation is felt. The tingling sensation will not be painful and as changes occur your therapist will be listening for your input as well.
The SCENAR assists in the treatment of:
1.INDICATIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR USE
The SCENAR device is used for delivering non-invasive therapeutic treatment on the skin to regulate physiologic systems of the body in order to relieve and manage different pain-related pathologies.
1.1. INDICATIONS WITH REGARD TO PAIN RELATED TO:
SCENAR devices are indicated to be used in professional medicine and at home in the following cases:
• to analgesic therapies in pains in bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments;
• to manage acute and chronic back pain;
• to treat primary dysmenorrhea;
• for procedural pain management after timed endometrial biopsy;
• to alleviate attacks and for course treatment of trigeminal neuralgia;
• to relieve pain in diabetic neuropathy (diabetic foot);
• to relieve pain in postherpetic neuralgia concurrently with antiviral drug therapy;
• for pain relief in chronic/recurrent headaches and tension-related headaches.
Only in professional medicine, SCENAR devices are indicated to be used:
• For postoperative analgesia:
– in traumatology and orthopedics after surgical treatment of ankle fracture, femur fracture including hip replacement with an implant, knee replacement with an implant, after shoulder surgery;
– after abdominal surgeries in inguinal hernia and laparoscopic cholecystectomy;
– in urology after extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy.
• In dentistry in the comprehensive treatment of traumatic fractures of the mandible to provide analgesia, to alleviate symptoms and reduce treatment duration.
• To manage acute pelvic pain in women.
• To manage acute pain in renal colic.
• To relieve pain after cesarean section and after hysterectomy.
1.2. CONTRAINDICATIONS/CLIENTS NOT SUITABLE FOR SCENAR TREATMENT
• Overly sensitive individuals, including pregnant women.
• Patients with cardiac pacemakers.
• Alcoholic intoxicated individuals.
• Patients with acute infectious diseases.
Results vary due to Chronic or Acute conditions, medication, and one’s age.
SCENAR has a positive effect on many conditions, but it does not work in every case.
Scenar Coolum, promoting a Pain Free and Healthy Life.